Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
Lauricidin® is a high-potency extract derived from lauric acid. Monolaurin provides active immune support* for the body.
Lauricidin® is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) a natural, plant-based medium chain fat derived from lauric acid. Lauricidin® is intended to be taken daily like a multi-vitamin for at least three months at the recommended intake to support general immune health* and overall wellness*. Lauricidin® is intended to be taken for long-term support of general health and wellness and not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lauricidin has been used by health care practitioners for its potent antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal benefits. Lauricidin appears to offer unique benefits over conventional antibiotics due to:
- Broad-spectrum effects: Lauricidin appears to be effective against many different strains of bacteria, fungi, and even viral infections.
- Fewer side-effects: Generally, Lauricidin is well-tolerated with no serious side effects reported.
- Low Cost: Lauricidin is inexpensive in comparison to many conventional antibiotics
- Lacks resistance: In other words, bacteria, viruses, and fungi may not be able to develop resistance and defenses to Lauricidin
Lauricidin is intended to be taken daily, much like a multivitamin for at least 3 months as recommended by your health practitioner to support general immune health and overall wellness.
Adults 12 years old and older: start with 1/4 teaspoon of Lauricidin (1/4th of a scoop) two to three times a day for one (1) week. Increase to 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 scoop) two to three times a day for another week and then maintain 1 scoop of Lauricidin monolaurin pellets two to three times a day.
Children 3 years and older may start with 1-3 pellets of Lauricidin two to three times a day, every few days and work up to 1/4th of a scoop more slowly. Children 6 to 8 years old can work up to 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 scoop of Lauricidin pellets) while children 9-11 years old can increase their dose of Lauricidin to 3/4 of a scoop.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Take Lauricidin pellets in small amounts until you reach your level for optimal health and self-healing. This could mean from a few monolaurin pellets to 1-3 blue scoops/day.
When traveling increase your dosing of Lauricidin.
When faced with stress or “coming down with something,” increase the level during these times.
Take Lauricidin daily for optimal health and self-healing much like vitamins.
Do not chew the Lauricidin monolaurin pellets.
Do not swallow Lauricidin monolaurin pellets with hot liquids.