Ultra GI Support (canister--original spice)
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend with added amino acids (including 50% essential amino acids, including branchedchain amino acids) and L-glutamine to support lean tissue and intestinal mucosal cells
- Features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes
- CurQfen® has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract
- Next generation selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in XNT ProMatrix™—a proprietary protein matrix technologically designed to enhance delivery of high quality xanthohumol from hops
- XNT ProMatrix™ provides 81% more bioavailability than standard xanthohumol
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), a prebiotic that encourages the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which promote intestinal mucosal health and a healthy intestinal environment
- The fat profile includes flaxseed oil, a source of alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and medium chain triglycerides, a rapidly absorbed lipid source
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including key micronutrient forms designed for enhanced bioavailability (folate, B12, D3) to help address increased nutrient needs
- 6 g of fiber per serving
Ultra GI Support is a medical food formulated to provide strategic macro- and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function resulting from inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Suggested Use: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of Ultra GI Support (44 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution. Refer to the Ultra GI Support medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.