Taurine capsules deliver effective doses of this sulfur-containing amino acid found mainly in meat and seafood. Vegetarians and non-meat/fish eaters, therefore, may not be meeting their requirements for taurine. Scientists are unsure whether humans make enough taurine, and elevated levels of homocysteine often suggest the body may be having difficulty making this compound. Taurine is also needed to make bile and taurocholic acid.
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- already in the normal range
- Boosts antioxidant defenses
- Promotes energy generation in
- heart muscle cells and supports
- a healthy heart rhythm
- Aids in glucose metabolism
- and insulin sensitivity
- Works as a natural diuretic (helps
- the body release excess water)
- Required for bile synthesis —
- facilitates proper digestion
- of fats
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Daily value not established
Dairy free, Soy free, Vegan