Zinlori 75® - 60 Tablets
Marcus Institute of Integrative Health
Zinc-Carnosine Complex for GI Support
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency, patented zinccarnosine complex to address the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion—where many other approaches fall short.*
- Supports a healthy gastric environment*
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach*
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance*
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion*
- Some research indicates that zinccarnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism*
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies*
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994
- Does not affect stomach digestion*
- Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily*
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)||17 mg||107%|
*Daily Value not established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.